Enjoying Salon Privé Safely
With a guaranteed full refund in place for all three days of Salon Privé (excluding private dining bookings) you can purchase your tickets with confidence.
You can also have reassurance in your safety at Salon Privé this year, as we introduce a raft of social distancing measures, designed to make us a COVID-19 Secure event.
So, what makes us so different and why do we believe we will open when others cannot? Quite simply, the format of our event is unique and adapts itself perfectly to social distancing. We are the only event with a secure, private enclosure, and of course we can therefore restrict daily entry to whatever numbers the Government deems to be safe at that time. Salon Privé has always attracted the right crowd without crowding and this year will be no different as we promote #ComingTogetherKeepingApart.
As a highly sociable event, uniquely intimate and uncrowded, we are able to accommodate a robust social distancing policy in line with Government and Public Health England guidelines. Our plans include:
- Temperature Testing on arrival
- Isolation Room and Medical Team on site
- Widened passageways around the event to allow for social distancing
- Multiple Food & Bars points to reduce queuing
- All dining areas set up with tables no larger than six, positioned 2m apart
- Wine waiters to top-up Champagne and drinks throughout the day
- Hand Sanitiser at all guest points
We look forward to welcoming you to Blenheim Palace this September for the most exclusive Autumn gathering.