Salon Privé is held at: Blenheim Palace, Woodstock, Oxfordshire OX20 1PS – View on Google Maps
Blenheim Palace is located in the majestic old English town of Woodstock, just 8 miles north-west of Oxford on the A44 Evesham Road. Easily accessible from London and Birmingham, the Palace is signposted from Junction 9 off the M40.
If you are using satellite navigation, please use the postcode OX20 1PS
Event parking for all guests is available in Hensington Car Park, situated within Blenheim Palace grounds, please bear in mind it is a 10 minute stroll from the car park to Salon Privé main entrance. Stewards will be on hand at Blenheim Palace to direct you.
Classic & Supercar Parking will once again be available in Flagstaff Car Park and along the Avenue but is very limited. If you are driving your Supercar or Classic Car to the event, and wish to park within the preferential area, please click here to register.
Nearby stations include Oxford and Bicester with direct trains running regularly from London Paddington and Marylebone respectively. Although the nearest train station to Blenheim Palace is Hanborough station, please note there isn’t a taxi rank at this station so is only suitable if you are being collected by car.
For those attending from further afield, there is the option of arriving by helicopter directly to the Palace, or indeed private jet with London Oxford Airport only 6 minutes away, making the event more accessible for both UK and overseas guests than ever before.
The nearest international airports are London Heathrow and Birmingham International. Kidlington (Oxford) Airport is situated just 2 miles from Blenheim Palace and caters for private planes and helicopters. Executive car transfers can be booked through the airport.
Where To Stay
- The Feathers (4 Star) – Market Street, Woodstock, Oxfordshire, OX20 1SX
- The Glove House – 24 Oxford Street, Woodstock, Oxfordshire, OX20 1TS
- Woodstock Arms – 6-8 Market Street, Woodstock, OX20 1SX
- Blenheim Buttery, 7 Market Place, Woodstock, OX20 1SY
- The Townhouse B & B, 15 High Street, Woodstock OX20 1TE
- The Star Inn, 22 Market Place, Woodstock OX20 1TA
- The Killingworth Castle – Glympton Road, Wootton, Woodstock, OX20 1EJ
- Deddington Arms – Deddington, OX15 0SH
- The Holiday Inn – Peartree Roundabout, Woodstock Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire OX2 8JD
- Premier Inn – Oxford Road, Bicester OX26 1BT or Ducklington Lane, Witney OX28 4JF
- Jury’s Inn, Godstow Road, Oxford OX2 8AL
- Gorselands B & B, Boddington Lane, North Leigh, Witney OX29 6PU
- The Randolph Hotel, Beaumont St, Oxford, OX1 2LN (Oxford city centre)
- Malmaison, Oxford Castle, 3 New Road, Oxford OX1 1AY (Oxford city centre)
- The Manor Weston, Manor Weston on the Green, Oxfordshire, OX25 3QL
- Lords of the Manor, Upper Slaughter, Gloucestershire GL54 2JD (40 mins drive from Woodstock), sister hotel to The Feathers
Blenheim Palace has made every effort to ensure disabled visitors can enjoy as much of the estate as possible. However please note the Salon Privé event is held on the lawns and therefore we do strongly recommend that disabled visitors are accompanied by a companion to assist them. Please note that the Courtyards and Formal Gardens have gravel paths requiring extra care.
For more information on disabled access or how to hire a mobility scooter or wheelchair please visit www.blenheimpalace.com/visit-us/access-information.html
Any further enquiries, please contact email@example.com